Harry Potter Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The shrieking shack (Fiera,Lily,Roxy,Scorpius)

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The shrieking shack (Fiera,Lily,Roxy,Scorpius) - Page 2 Empty Re: The shrieking shack (Fiera,Lily,Roxy,Scorpius)

Post  Roxane Weasley Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:52 am

"Why are we sending him away again?" she asked confused
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

The shrieking shack (Fiera,Lily,Roxy,Scorpius) - Page 2 Empty Re: The shrieking shack (Fiera,Lily,Roxy,Scorpius)

Post  Fiera Black Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:49 pm

''I have another portrait of him,Roxy.''*Goes and gets another portrait of Sirius*

Sirius;''Thank you.It's dark in that package.''
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:13 pm

OOC; Can I come in now?

Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiera Black Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:20 pm

ooc yup
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Snape's ghost sooon apperead "Hello children. I am Severus Snape,obviously. I know you may not like me bu tafter year sin teh afterlife I've changed."

Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Lily's eyes grew huge and wide. "S-everus Snape..?" she asked.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:59 pm

"Yes its me. Dumbeldore's right hand man."

Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiera Black Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:28 pm

''I still don't like you.You alweays tell me to go back to my dorm and say ''200 points taken from Gryfinndor''Its creepy and your not a teacher any more.''
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:45 am

"Im sorry for that. Its just those Marauders have bullied me so much tht it made me so bitter. By the way their's a kid named Scorpius Malfoy that wants to meet you. He's alot like me. The poor boy only has oen friend,Slytherins even hate him and he lives in this big mansion with no siblings haunted by all the dark wizards in his family and who set foot in the place so Fiera try talking to him. Im sure you guys are similiar to each other."

Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:01 pm

OoC: Nice siggy,Scorpius!
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:02 pm

OOC: Thanks.

Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiera Black Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:35 pm

''OK.I'll fetch him now.I will write to him to come this very minute.''

Dear Scorpius,
Come to the Whomping Willow as soon as you get this letter.I will open a secret passage and you will crawl inside.We need to catch up.
From,
Fiera Black

P.S:Be sneaky about it,Burn this letter,and don't tell ANYONE about this letter or about the place your coming to.

Fiera attached the letter to her owls leg and it delivered it to Scorpius immediately.
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:39 am

Scorpius came and walked to the Whomping Willow.

Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiera Black Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Fiera opened the passage.''climb in Scorpius''
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Scorpisu climbed in. "I never thought I would have any relatives. Most of my family is dead."

Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiera Black Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:04 pm

''Yeah well you sound like a cool person.''Fiera took out her wand.''Accio Cauldron cakes''Cauldron cakes appeared infront of her.''Help yourself.''
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Scorpius ate a cake. "Thanks. Im really close with my Grandad. I think him beign mormal is the best for him."

Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiera Black Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:09 pm

''Yes well If it weren't for Bellatrix,I would be face to face with my grandad instead of face to portrait.''Fiera pointed to the portrait of Sirius on the wall.

Sirius:''Good day,Scorpius''
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Scorpius gasped. "Its the great Sirius Black. Known as Padfoot and the First and only person to escape Azkaban single handedly. Hi Sirius. You know my Grandad. You guys were rivals back in the day."

Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiera Black Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:16 pm

Sirius:*Makes a disgusted face*''Ah,Lucius Malfoy''*shudders in disgust*''I do admire your knowledge of me,young lad.Such manners from you.You could learn lots from him,Fiera.''

''Watch it.I'll come over there and smack you.''

Sirius:''Thats exactly what I'm talking about''
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:18 pm

"Its nice to meet you Mister Black. You're a great wizard. Oh and Grandad's changed now. He nwo accepts all kinds of wizards."

Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Lily watched this whole exchnge.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiera Black Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:38 pm

''Lily,come say hello to Scorpius.''
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:40 pm

"Hey Lily."

Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:46 pm

Lily reached out her hand. "Nice to meet you, although I believe we'vemet before"
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next