Harry Potter Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The shrieking shack (Fiera,Lily,Roxy,Scorpius)

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The shrieking shack (Fiera,Lily,Roxy,Scorpius) Empty The shrieking shack (Fiera,Lily,Roxy,Scorpius)

Post  Fiera Black Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Fiera opened the whomping willow and waited for Roxy and Lily to crawl in so she could close it properly.

Last edited by Fiera Black on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

The shrieking shack (Fiera,Lily,Roxy,Scorpius) Empty Re: The shrieking shack (Fiera,Lily,Roxy,Scorpius)

Post  Roxane Weasley Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Come on! then she grabbed Lily's wrist, and started crawling to the big tree
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

The shrieking shack (Fiera,Lily,Roxy,Scorpius) Empty Re: The shrieking shack (Fiera,Lily,Roxy,Scorpius)

Post  Lily Potter Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Lily hesitated and looked at Fiera. "I trust you" she said before disappearing into the tree.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiera Black Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Fiera closed it and put a protective spell over it and crawlede into the main room with the others.
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Lily walked along the tunnel, not having to bend over too much.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiera Black Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:38 pm

''Watch out for Snape,I need to check something in the other room...''

OOC Me n Demetri r goin back n forth in our date topic...
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:40 pm

OoC: Ok

Lily shuddered, wondering what would happen if they ran into the great man's ghost.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:42 pm

OOC: Soryr to but in your topci but I thought Ghosts only come back if they're afraid of death and Snape doesnt seem liek that type of man.

Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:43 pm

OoC: I like the idea of meeting Snape's ghost.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:45 pm

OOC: Yeah but keep it realistic. You can say that maybe it was the Ressurectin Stone that made you see Snape's ghost. that could further the plot.

Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:47 pm

OoC: We'll meet Snape's ghost if Feira wants, and that's the way it'll be. Thanks for you ideas about being real, but this is Harry Potter, anything can hapen!
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:50 pm

OC: Could yo uuse my Ressurection Sotne idea though just to keep it realistic because Ghosts cna come abck only if they're afraid of death.

Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiera Black Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:23 pm

OOC;I wanna see Snapes ghost!

IC~''Ok.Lily,Heres something your dad should have inherited but never got his hands on.Mail it to him''Just then Fiera handed Lily a portrait of Sirius Black.(Live painting)
Sirius:''I'm going to Harry's? But your name is Lily.Harry can't be born yet.Where am I?Who are you all?Start explaining.''

OOC:*Sigh*I know somehow Scorpius or someone else is gonna find a way to make this against the rules,Can you all hold back comments for once?I know that probably cuz he died by viel this probably can't happen,but can we bend the rules just a little?Just once?
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxane Weasley Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Wow! Cool!! Roxy said looking at the picture
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:31 pm

OOC: Actually there ere pictures of Siruis black before he dided so it wouldnt be agaisnt the rules and can I play Snape's ghost?

Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiera Black Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:29 pm

OOC:Yes but not right now.I'll que u.

Ic~''Sirius,Lily is Harrys daughter.Roxane is a weasley,And your my grandfather.''
Sirius:''What?I'm your grandfather? Whos my kid?''
''You got a girl pregnant but you don't remember.She had my father,Redmi Black,and my dad got a muggle pregnant and she had me,Then my mom died from the birth and my dad killed himself,And I was forcibly adopted by Bellatrix,But ran away because of 'pureblood mania',The same reason you ran off,And now I live with the Potters,Well,If Harry mails Lily back and agrees.My name is Fiera.Fiera Black.''
Sirius:''Say your name again?''
''Fee-air-uh''
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxane Weasley Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:34 pm

WOW!! it talks?
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiera Black Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Sirius:''Of course,Roxane.''
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Lily was shocked. "This is Sirius Black?" she said disbelievingly.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiera Black Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:46 pm

''Yes.This is Sirius.''

Sirius:''Now now Fiera I can speak for myself.Yes,I'm Sirius Black.Oh,Lily,Is that your owl over there?''

OOC:*hint* the letter.member?
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:48 pm

OoC: XD yesh, I remember.

IC: Lily turned to see her soft, horned owl hooting at her with a letter extended. She rushed over and unrolled it. She read it out loud:

Yes, Feira may stay with us. Lve you!

Harry
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:50 pm

OOC: Wait for me. I g2g go to slepe now. I'll play Snape tomorrow.

Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:51 pm

OoC: KK
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiera Black Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:53 pm

''AWESOME!''

Sirius:''Mail me to Harry,one of you.''

''Wow,pushy.*Put Sirius in box,Writes adress,attaches it to Lily's owl*
Fiera Black
Fiera Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:54 pm

The horned owl looked unsure. Lily whistled into the night, and a huge, Gray owl flew up. Lily attached the owl's leg to the package and told her owl to lead the other one home.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next