Harry Potter Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gryffindor 1st Years First Class of the Day

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gryffindor 1st Years First Class of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Gryffindor 1st Years First Class of the Day

Post  Roxane Weasley Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:47 pm

Nice!! Was all she managed to say before she started giggling uncontrolabley
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor 1st Years First Class of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Gryffindor 1st Years First Class of the Day

Post  Lily Potter Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:53 pm

Professor W stopped with his introduction to the DADA class, and turned to Roxane. "Is there something you'd like to say, Miss..." he left it hanging so she could tell him what her name was.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxane Weasley Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Roxane Weasley, but i go by Roxy, and no there is nothing i would like to say she said in a sweet clear voice. But thank you for your curtisy! she said smiling
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Professor W looked confused for a moment, but then his face lit up. "Ah, a Weasley!" he exclaimed,g etting excited. "You must be very close to the Potters!"
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxane Weasley Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:16 pm

Ya, me and Lily were talking, thats why i was laughing! then she looked at Lily
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:18 pm

"Lily?!" Wannahokuloogy practically shouted. "Wow, 2 great witches in one room! I'm so very pleased to meet you both!" he said, shaking their hands eagerly.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxane Weasley Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:21 pm

she looked over at lily with an amused expression You to professor was all she could manage

OoC: hey can we all have cell phones here?
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:23 pm

OoC: Electronics don't work inside of Hogwarts' grounds.

IC: Lily stifled a laugh, and blushed when the professor shook her hand.

OoC2: Remember, Wannahokuloogy is part of the Seekers.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxane Weasley Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:25 pm

ya ok

OoC: y dont they work!!!! can we make them work?plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:29 pm

OoC: NO! I'm sorry, but I don't want them to, since they'd make everybody be obsessed over them!
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxane Weasley Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:31 pm

OoC: u could have one tooooo!!! and we wouldent be alowed to use them douring school hours of classes, but during lunch we could! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:33 pm

OoC: NO AND THAT'S MY FINAL ANSWER!!!

IC: Lily took out her quill and wrote a sentence on it. She passed it to Roxy. It said:

I really like Hugo, but he avoids me alot now.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxane Weasley Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:36 pm

wonder why... she mumbled to Lily then she looked at him, he was staring at the both of them

OoC: plz reply to the dorm room thing thx
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:42 pm

Hugo snatched the paper and Lily made to grab for it, but missed. He read the note, then turned a deep scarlet, giving it back and turning back to the front.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxane Weasley Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:46 pm

uh o she said
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Professor W stopped for a third time and turned to this group in the middle. "What is the matter with you three?" he asked, slightly outraged.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxane Weasley Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:00 pm

then before anyone else could speak she said im sooo sorry professor! we were just talking about how much we LOVE this class, and got all cought up! we will pay attention now tho, we promis, dont we? she looked around
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Lily nodded, and Hugo seemed to be in his own world, his face almost glowing in the soft light of the candles. Wannahokuloogy shook his head and continued going through their book. Lily said to Roxy out of the corner of her mouth "Thanks for the save"
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxane Weasley Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:11 pm

i know what to do, by the way, i never get in trouble anymore! she whispered back
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:12 pm

Lily giggled, but she kind of forced it.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxane Weasley Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:15 pm

ok so i missed whats going on.... she said
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:17 pm

OoC: I think I'm done for tonight. I suddenly have writers block...
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxane Weasley Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:27 pm

OoC: that sucks
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Potter Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:41 pm

OoC: INSPIRATION STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IC: Lily just shrugged and picked at her text book, not sure of what Hugo would do or say.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxane Weasley Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:43 pm

ok well you help alot!
Roxane Weasley
Roxane Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next